Your Attic Needs 3 Things.
- RADIANT BARRIER
Only ThermaDeck delivers all three!
A FEW SIMPLE REASONS TO CHOOSE Billy Ellis Roofing
- Simply put, Billy Ellis Roofing will do what we say we will do. We do not over promise or under deliver. We base our success on honesty, integrity, and customer satisfaction.
- Our motto is “Customer is #1”. We represent your (The Homeowners) best interest, not the insurance companies. We believe in concentrating on the scope of work and reaching an agreement with the insurance company to put your home back in the condition it was prior to your loss.
- We provide full service claims coordination. That means after you report your claim to the insurance company, we handle it from there to take the “chaos out of catastrophe.”
- A project manager coordinates and oversees all of the restoration of your home to insure “no surprises” occur.
- All crews are experienced and are covered by general liability (One Million Dollars per Occurrence) and workers compensation insurance for your protection.
- We provide lien releases on all phases of your restoration project upon completion.
- We provide a written warranty on our workmanship, not a verbal promise. Best of all, our warranty is transferable if you sell your home.
- We do not believe in short cuts. We install the best available materials on your home based on your insurance carriers estimates for “like kind and quality”
- We have the credit and financial resources to handle your project. No payment is required until materials are delivered.
If you have ever traveled around the world, you have probably seen roofs made from a wide variety of materials. These types of materials may range from banana leaves, wheaten straw or sea grass to laminated glass, aluminum sheeting, or pre cast concrete. Composition shingles are still widely used on homes around the country.
They consist of either an organic fiber mat or fiberglass core. Each type is impregnated with asphalt and coated with mineral granules to add color and texture. An adhesive back combined with nails, tacks or staples is the fastening method used. You will most likely find a “good/better/best” selection. Compare warranties (number of years the roof should last) when shopping. Shingles are available in the common 3-tab style or newer architectural design that replicates other roofing materials such as wood or slate. Below are just a few of the many colors and styles to choose from when it comes to composition roofing.
Colors and Styles
Interested in more? We have a variety of color choices and styles to choose from. Call us for more detailed information. We want to help you make the right decision and we would like nothing better than to have one of our representatives come out and take a look at your home, then discuss all of your options.
It is quick and easy! Simply click the free estimate button then fill out our contact form and one of our representatives will get in touch with you.